We know that learning a new language is as necessary as it is intimidating. As an immigrant from a non-English-speaking country, you will need English skills for basic living tasks like shopping at a grocery store and obtaining affordable housing, to interacting with your children’s teachers and doctors. Even better language skills are needed to secure a job, and ultimately to take a Citizenship test and integrate even further with your community.
If you are ready to improve your English skills—no matter what level you are—then we are here to help.
How We Can Help
- Teach/Improve English language skills
- Improve reading, writing and numeracy skills
- Prepare for Citizenship Exam
- Learn Job Readiness
- Enhance Job Search
- Help parents increase ability to converse with children’s teachers and doctors
- Recreational/educational activities (read newspaper/magazine, watch TV program, see a movie…all in English)